I remember riding in a taxi one afternoon between very tall buildings under a mauve and rosy sky; I began to bawl because I had everything I wanted and knew I would never be so happy again.
My Lost City by F. Scott Fitzgerald

Hello! This whole posting thing is going to get consistent, I promise. So here I am, at college for the past month. It's rare to find any alone time, but when I do, I cherish it. And I take pictures of myself in that time.  


I'm wearing an express jacket with patches I've sewn on, h&m shirt, abercrombie & fitch sweather, forever 21 velvet leggings, and thrifted boots.



I have a few goals for this blog. I'm trying to make it as much of a creative outlet as I can with it still being enjoyable. I don't want to turn this into another homework assignment. Here are a few ideas I have for this:
  • The main goal is for this to be a "fashion blog." I have a passion for clothes and design and I want to showcase some of my outfits to keep my creative juices flowing in that department. 
  • I'm planning on posting some of the things I write here. I love literature and poetry so there's going to be a good amount of that here.
  • Lastly, I want to post people/things that inspire me. There's going to be many love notes in the near future.
Although I have only a few readers now, I'm not letting that deter me!


Leave a Reply

©ock. Dis shit mine. Powered by Blogger.