Creepers. They're so beautiful but so trendy. I don't think I'll ever get over them though. These pictures were taken during the winter when my hair was short. I wanted to start my blog then but I never got around to it.



I'm wearing an Urban Outfitters/Ecote sweater, random lace leggings from my friend, and Demonia creepers.

My spiderweb nails! I always do my own nail designs and although it's always a time-consuming process, I still do them all the time. There's probably going to be a lot more nail photos on this blog. 
I'm excited to show more of my bursting closet here. I work at a second-hand clothing store and I come home with bags full of cute clothes ALL the time, and my closet and dresser hasn't been able to breathe for the past like 4 months. Tomorrow's my last day though! Then I'll be college-bound! 





Leave a Reply

©ock. Dis shit mine. Powered by Blogger.