A little photo evidence of my life as of the past couple of months. It's a shame that half of these pictures I took from my friends as opposed to me taking them. I need to break out my camera, even if sometimes I'd rather be carrying nothing at all. I need to give my friend Todd a hug for always being the one documenting everything, even if he doesn't tag the pictures on facebook. :)
Some of these were taken in my hometown, some were from school in New Haven. 

On Halloween, me and a group of friends went to a punk cover band show called Daggett Street, on (you guessed it) Daggett Street in New Haven. The show was an amazing experience; with the intensity of my surroundings, including the crowd of people and the gross/beautiful/heavily graffitied loft, being an even crazier experience. Next time, I'll have more pictures of it, rather than just a dinky one of me with my cupcake hat and me and my buddy Matt walking up to Daggett.



2 Comments

  1. WUTT that ring thing is AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice blog here! Visit mine and let me know what you think, maybe we could follow each other!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete

©ock. Dis shit mine. Powered by Blogger.